Early Learning Coordinator (ELC)
Foothills Creative Beginnings is looking for an Early Learning Coordinator (ELC). The ELC typically works from September to June. Start and end dates will depend on caseload assignments as directed by the EI Directors. Work hours will vary with the schedule of the child and availability of therapists and parents.
The primary role of the Early Learning Coordinator is:
- To manage a caseload (combination of PUF, MM and ELL funded children) as assigned by the EI Directors
- Facilitate and participate in screening activities at partner sites
- The ELC is the team lead for a child’s Early Learning Team (EAs, classroom teachers, parents, therapists)
- Develop the child’s Individual Program Plan in collaboration with the EI Team and facilitate IPP meetings and ongoing team communication
- Orient, supervise, support and evaluate EAs
Part-time, regular shifts in various locations in Calgary and surrounding areas careers
Foothills Creative Beginnings is looking for part-time education assistants to work with special needs preschool aged children.
The primary role of the education assistant is:
- To be a part of the child’s Early Intervention team (coordinator, therapists and parents).
- Support the child in the classroom environment following the goals and strategies on the
child’s Individual Program Plan (IPP).
- Daily documentation of the child’s progress.
Board of Directors (Volunteer)
Foothills Creative Beginnings
Foothills Creative Beginnings (FCB) is seeking new volunteer members on our Board of Directors. As a Board Member, you will act as a trustee for the children and families receiving services from the FCB and are responsible for contributing to effective governance and oversight of the organization. We are looking for individuals with a passion for children’s education and development.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions please send us a message using the form below. We will contact you as soon as we can.