This is a .75 FTE term position. This role will require travel to Airdrie and surrounding areas.
The primary role of the Occupational Therapist is as a key member on multidisciplinary teams to provide support services to preschool and kindergarten children.
- Screening and assessment
- Collaboration with teams to develop educational IPP goals
- On-going therapeutic services to support the child’s development (these may occur within the child’s learning environment or on a 1:1 basis)
- Ongoing communication with the child’s learning team including evaluation and updating IPP goals as required and requested
- Other duties as assigned including: small group work within the learning environment, virtual delivery of instruction and mentoring educational assistants.
Foothills Creative Beginnings is looking for a part-time Technology Coordinator to join our team.
The primary role of the Technology Coordinator is:
- Support of the administrative functions of the organization and its use of databases & technology.
- Provide day to day user support, set up and training to support the use of technology.
- Work collaboratively with the leadership team to support the implementation of practices and systems that support the use of technology across FCB programs.
- Coordinate the planning, development, and administration of Office 365 collaboration services and SharePoint platforms.
- Maintain & assign FCB hardware.
Part-time, regular shifts in various locations in Calgary and surrounding areas careers
Foothills Creative Beginnings is looking for part-time education assistants to work with special needs preschool aged children.
The primary role of the education assistant is:
- To be a part of the child’s Early Intervention team (coordinator, therapists and parents).
- Support the child in the classroom environment following the goals and strategies on the
child’s Individual Program Plan (IPP).
- Daily documentation of the child’s progress.
Board of Directors (Volunteer)
Foothills Creative Beginnings
Foothills Creative Beginnings (FCB) is seeking new volunteer members on our Board of Directors. As a Board Member, you will act as a trustee for the children and families receiving services from the FCB and are responsible for contributing to effective governance and oversight of the organization. We are looking for individuals with a passion for children’s education and development.
GET IN TOUCH
If you have any questions please send us a message using the form below. We will contact you as soon as we can.